Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 3 - First few hours, and a revelation

I already live this life, well sort of. The only thing that has really changed during this little experiment is the fact that I spend some time making myself presentable for my husband and instead of being constantly distracted by the Internet and television, I've spent time making my home beautiful and comfortable for my family and spent time making sure they each felt important to me. I can honestly say I think I'll continue doing these things after my little experiment is over.

So, here's the question - What would you like to see on this blog? Most of you already know I'm an author and I intend on putting some writing advice and anecdotes on the page, but is there something more that you'd like to read about?

How about another experiment? Is there a lifestyle you'd like to see me try? You know, the budget meals for a week/month? Creating meals from one specific ingredient for a week? Organizing a room/drawer/home? Organizing on a budget? Learning some new talent/skill? Etc. You tell me what you'd like to read about. *ps. Come Spring I'll be blogging about my first year as a full homesteader! Tee hee....wait until you hear about my failures and successes with raising ducks along my chickens!

Okay, that's enough Internet for the morning. I have a house to clean and a book to write. Talk to you all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment