Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Challenge Starting Monday, December 2

Have you ever heard of the Flylady?
If the answer is no, you need to go check the site out. The system by the Flylady is for SHEs (stressed home executives). There is a day by day, week by week, and month by month schedule for not only getting your house clean, but most importantly clear of clutter. In this method you go about building routines and habits by doing certain things every day, and you only spend 10-15 minutes a day on certain tasks. This type of thing is supposed to get your house in tip top shape and help you avoid CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome). Oh come on, you all know what that is. You get a phone call that someone is going to stop by to visit so you run around like chickens with your head cut off, hiding things in bedrooms, scooping all that junk on your counter into a basket, etc. I refer to this as the Flight of the Bumblebee cleaning.
This is what I hear while running around cleaning as fast as I can with sweat running down my back!
 
 
The Flylady is big on starting where you are and you are not behind. So, having said that, I'm going to attempt to start each day with the flight plan of the day, and implement things such as the control journal.
 
 
Here's the funny/fun part....I'm going to post a Vlog of myself on here each day, first thing in the morning, and after I've (hopefully) accomplished the daily habit and the flight plan for the day.
Any chance I'll look like this at the end of the month?
 
 If you join me in this you HAVE to start from Day 1, no skipping ahead because you got so much done for the day! lol Who am I kidding?! You all know I'll probably still be doing other housework/yard work while following this schedule.
 
See you all Monday morning! And have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment